[Skimmertalk] Anybody recognize this qrm signature

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 26 14:26:49 PST 2011

Bill, W9OL - I think if I were you I would use some sort of panadapter -
either software or hardware - to determine whether it recurs, and, if
so, at what intervals.  If you can see that sort of a pattern, then it
is very likely a switching power supply.  Trouble is, it could be
anything, almost.  If it is, then I'd start by shutting down circuits in
your house - I found one like this that turned out to be the power
supply in one of my shack computers.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000