[Skimmertalk] Saving local spots?

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Thu Aug 16 11:18:44 PDT 2012

the skimmer software already makes a log file with all it's spots.

Aug 16, 2012 02:04:48 PM, kazeringue at aol.com wrote:

I would like to save the spots I'm sending over to the RBN locally.

If anyone can recommend a simple method(s) for doing that, I would like
to hear it. I would rather not cut-n-paste-n-reformat from the
aggregator info windows, or download an entire day's RBN just for
extracting my own spots(unless I figure out a method for automating the
entire process).

The goal is a simple text file, comma delimited, one line per spot. The
skimmer traffic data in Aggregator is perfect, and having the date as
well as the time would be a bonus.

All suggestions welcome. ???

73 es tnx de w4kaz