[Skimmertalk] Fwd: Decode range? Skimmer and PowerSDR ?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 21:58:01 EDT 2013

There was an error describing a comm port in the Skimmer help file , my
brain caught  it finally .  I now have it looking like it works, Skimmer
frequency matches PowerSDT frequency.. takes a second for skimmer to catch
up but I will work on that (using an i7 CPU so should be fast enough,
Skimmer reads 10% and PowerSDR shows 25% CPU).  Now to play around and see
how it works.  Skimmed CQs, so far are all 7030 to 7050 with dial at
7038, intriguing that no CQs below 7030 .  I see some wavy unsteady CW
lines in Skimmer waterfall that I usually do not see when using Skimmer
with the SDR-IQ.  Will play around more.