[Skimmertalk] Aggregator v2.4 question (kaz)

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Sat May 25 15:33:03 EDT 2013

Version 2.4 of Aggregator included a number of changes to speed up spot
processing under traffic loads seen during major contests. These
included removing the ability to scroll back the displays on the Skimmer
Traffic and Status tabs.

Continuing to use version 2.3 is not a good idea.  It can result in
spots from your Skimmers being sent to the RBN late.  Because of this
the RBN rejected spots from earlier versions of Aggregator during the
ARRL DX contest and I expect this will continue during major contests.

73 - Dick, W3OA