[Skimmertalk] My Skimmer not sending reports to the RBN

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Feb 1 01:10:33 EST 2015

What do you see on the *Status* tab under *RBN Connection Status*?

Maybe your Internet connection went down and you have to recycle your
router.  Or perhaps a firewall program is blocking outgoing traffic.

But first, on the *Connections* tab, did you check *Don't send spots to RBN
Server* ?  If so, uncheck it.

See also
http://www.reversebeacon.net/downloads/aggregator/Using%20Aggregator%2010.pdf
for detailed setup info.