[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer Telnet command to set sampling rate?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 5 13:03:29 EDT 2016

There doesn't seem to be any such TELNET command.  The sampling rate can
only be selected via the Radio tab in the Settings menu.

Q:  Why do you want to change from 48 to 96 to 192 kHz sampling via a
TELNET command?  Why not just leave it fixed at the maximum sample rate
supported by the sound card?

73,
Bob, N6TV