[Skimmertalk] S9-C SDR CW Skimmer report

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Thu Sep 1 22:31:40 EDT 2016

Dear members de JF2IWL

I have got another Core i7 PC
then again  I report the quantitative comparison of QS1R and S9-C
from each local Spots.txt of  CW SkimmerServer 7 bands and 8 bands.

Antenna : Diamond Antenna's 5 Band GP splitted by two divider
PreAmp : Diamond Antenna's DMAX50

PC : Core i7 2700k 3.5MHz , 16GB Memory Win7 64bit Pro.for S9-C
     : Core i7 960    3.2GHz , 2MB memory  Win7 64 bit Pro for QS1R

Analysis by SH5 Contest analyzer

S9-C = 8 bands 192kHz
http://59925.org/sh5/jf2iwl/2016/2016_s9-c_sdr_8_bands_48h_spots_jf2iwl_s/
5,052 stations total , 92 countries captured

QS1R = 7 bands 192kHz
http://59925.org/sh5/jf2iwl/2016/2016_qs1r_sdr_7_bands_48h_spots_jf2iwl_s/
4,464 stations total , 86 countries

It's very sorry  I missed the SkimServ Beacon setting of QS1R
Then QS1R did not capture IBP beacons. S9-C does.

About the PC load, S9-C's is superior than QS1R's
However I did not feel big deference , both PC load is almost same
7 ~ 10%.

#Please NOTE
I am just a ceramic artist ,NOT a salesperson of S9-C.
I share just only the fact of my result in this ML

Dai JF2IWL

--
Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>