[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya 122.88-16

Ted Gisske gisske at offex.com
Mon Dec 3 10:18:00 EST 2018

It appears that they have some new pix on their announcement web page:
https://www.redpitaya.com/n86/new-stemlab-sdr

It's a cute little sucker!

I wonder if the existing skimmer software will transparently work with its greatly improved hardware, or a rewrite will be necessary? I'm daring to dream of one box that will cover HF plus 6M without diurnal scheduling hacks. 16 Bit A/D sounds way cool, too.

We have been teased by an upgraded QS1R before, but this seems to have gotten beyond vaporware.

73,
Ted
K9IMM