[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya 122.88-16

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 11:15:14 EST 2018

Did they say anything about the price?  The price of the late,
unlamented Hamlab (or whatever they called it) was massively inflated.

I would guess that the Skimserv software will probably work, but the
real issue is the firmware that turns it into an SDR.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.