[Skimmertalk] URGENT for RBN Nodes - Making Sure You Spot WRTC Competitors

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 13 09:59:06 EDT 2018

Unfortunately there have been multiple versions of Patt3Ch.lst uploaded to
the server in the last two days, and all have the potential to *create
busted spots* for some (but not all) of the WRTC competitors, potentially
creating unwanted dupes from hungry prefix hunters,  possibly affecting the
outcome if things are close.  No WRTC callsigns use the prefixes Y80, Y85,
or Y88.

I therefore recommend manually editing Patt3Ch.lst as follows:

REMOVE (if found):

+ Y##@
+ Y8#@

ADD:

+ Y81@
+ Y82@
+ Y83@
+ Y84@
+ Y86@
+ Y87@
+ Y89@

(The plus signs are significant and must be present, followed by a space,
as shown).

You will get a red message from Aggregator warning that Patt3Ch.lst does
not match what's on the server.  At 1200z Sunday, after the competition
ends, you can download the server version.

73,
Bob, N6TV