[Skimmertalk] Aggregator 4.4 doesn't work any more. Aggregator 5.0 OK.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jun 27 14:28:48 EDT 2018

v5.0 was sort of "announced" on the RBN-OPS group.  See this thread:

https://groups.io/g/RBN-OPS/topic/22665475#2460

Like most of us, I ignored V5 because I wasn't planning to spot any FT8
signals.  The setup seems far too complicated right now, requiring far more
programs running simultaneously, multiple receivers, multiple virtual audio
cables, etc.)

But unless something changes soon, we'll be forced to upgrade to V5
immediately.  I assume that wasn't the intent, only the consequence of some
change on the server that created unexpected side effects (broke V4.4).

73,
Bob, N6TV