[Skimmertalk] new rp vs cwsl_tee

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:33:00 EDT 2019

Got the new rp working with hermes dll ver 18.5.22 using the mac address to
keep it separate from my old one.   I also have cwsl_tee ver 2.0.0 set up to
use the hermes with the mac address.  Skimmer server works fine with either
direct to the hermes dll or through cwsl_tee if I start it from windows
explorer in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\SkimSrv\SkimSrv.exe directory.
BUT, if I start it from the aggregator only the direct hermes input works,
the cwsl_tee shows up in the receiver list as '01 CWSL_Tee without lower.'
and won't initialize.  The cwsl_tee input does work on the rtty skimmer
server started from the aggregator.  anyone got a clue why it works one way
but not the other and only on the cw skimmer server????

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373>
telnet://k1ttt.net:7373