[Skimmertalk] new rp vs cwsl_tee

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 11 13:45:59 EDT 2019

Copy CWSL_Tee.cfg (but *not* CWSL_Tee.DLL) into the directory where
Aggregator.exe is located; that should fix it.  When Aggregator starts a
skimmer, the "current directory" is often different than when Windows
desktop starts a Skimmer.  The CWSL_Tee.dll looks in the "current
directory" for its config file (CWS_Tee.cfg).

Note that you can run a second copy of CWSL_Tee on another 8 bands using
the secondary MAC address generated by the SDR 122.88-16
sdr_receiver_hpsdr.  But in that case, you have to use SkimSrv2,
HermesIntf_FFYY.dll and CWSL_Tee2.dll and a different version of
CWSL_Tee.cfg that specifies the secondary MAC address (change
HermestIntf_XXYY) to (HermestInft_FFYY).  Aggregator can only start one CW
Skimmer, not two, so you have to start the second one manually.

You can view the two MAC addresses generated by the sdr_receiver_sdr app.
by logging in to the new RP and typing:

ip address
or
ifconfig