[Skimmertalk] Auto rotation of config files

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 15:01:41 EDT 2019

So I have Skimmer Server up and running, I select the three bands that I
want to skim and hit apply.   I am seeing CQ Spots on my telnet
connection.  So then I start the RBN Aggregator and I see the spots
being sent to the RBN.    The SkimSrv.ini file has been changed, so I
copy and rename the config file to a new name that indicates the bands
that will be skimmed.  I repeat this process for the four configuations
files that will allow me to rotate the skimmer to different bands based
on time of day with the RBN Aggregator.

So now I go into the Aggregator ini Files tab and load the config files
and select the times when the particular file will be active.  After
doing this I see the skimmerServer is restarted with the correct bands
selected, I also see the CPU load changing too.  I do not however see
any CQ spots detected and I do not see the decouders in the activity
window or ifn the decoder box change.  They remain at 0.  I also see no
spots going to the RBN.

So what am I doing wrong?

Chuck K9LC