[Skimmertalk] Auto rotation of config files

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 16:02:55 EDT 2019

Pete,

I am using a RSP2 from SDRPlay for my receiver.  It will allow me to
scan 3 bands.  Here are the images you requested.

Here is the skimmer traffic, your only concerned with the lines in the
blue box.  These lines will continue to repeat.  The other lines is when
I was running the aggregator and skimserver manually.

SkimmerTraffic

Here is the SkimmerServer Status

The values in yellow Do not change, The value in red (CPU Load) does
change between 1.8% to 5%

SkimmerStatus

Chuck K9LC