[Skimmertalk] 10 Hz RTTY skimserv spots

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sat Sep 28 10:31:02 EDT 2019

Thanks Dave.

I made the change and no joy.  But after restarting aggregator &
skimmer, it fired up with 10Hz data after that.  Maybe I should have
restarted aggregator after updating Skimmer to v1.3. In any event, it's
good now.  Nice distraction from lousy bands, slow rates and a lot of
thumb twiddling in the CQ RTTY DX contest.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com