[NZ4O Spaceweather] NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast #2009-26

Scott Gillis (N3UJJ) n3ujj at n3ujj.com
Fri Jul 31 07:47:44 PDT 2009

Thomas,

I stop what I'm doing at work to read your fantastic reports every Friday when they come in.

Today, when I clicked your link I got the following:

Please contact your supervisor if you need access to www.wcflunatall.com/kn4lf6.htm.

Category: Racism and Hate

To have the rating of this web page re-evaluated by FortiNet please
<http://url.fortinet.net/rate/submit.php?id=4F4A30692811753D382A2B3F3163782A&cat=05&loc=http://www%2ewcflunatall%2ecom%2
fkn4lf6%2ehtm&ver=4>  click here.

You are the LAST person that I would categorize as Racism and Hate.

WWJD

Scott Gillis N3UJJ
 <http://n3ujj.com/hamshack.html> My Hamshack
 <http://location.n3ujj.com/> My Current Location
 <http://weather.n3ujj.com/> My Amateur Weather Station

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
~Abraham Lincoln~