[NZ4O Spaceweather] Return Of Propagation Forecast

Jon Maguire w1mnk at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 15 11:53:56 PST 2009

Hi Thomas, welcome back!! Long time no chat. Been battling the RA.

Where in Vermont are your relatives? We were in South Burlington in
September visiting
family, and had a wonderful time. I'm glad to see your reports back,
they are very
important.

I still need to do some antenna work. Let's chat via
landlind/Skype/Echolink.

73... Jon W1MNK