[NZ4O Spaceweather] Web Page URL's

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 24 06:29:55 PDT 2009

Guys and Gals my new web page server host www.aplus.net proved to be
unreliable in every aspect so I dumped them yesterday evening. My other web
page server host has been up in parallel for the past three months and I
will be using them again solely. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may
have caused.

So the new (old) web page URL's are as follows:

NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm

NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm

NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o3.htm

NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm

NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm

NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at arrl.net
eList Owner/Moderator

COL LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector: