[NZ4O Spaceweather] Radiowave Propagation Forecast Terminated

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 20:13:36 PDT 2009

Thomas:

Enjoy your hiatus. I look forward to when you start again. Your
forecasts are something I look for every week.

73, and GOD bless  ::::

Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN.
LOWfer Beacon " XR " @ 185.29893 KHz ( QRSS-60 )
Coordinates:  N:  35* 43' 54" - W:  84* 3' 16"
http://www.myspace.com/beaconxr