[NZ4O Spaceweather] Radiowave Propagation Forecast Terminated

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 30 05:12:34 PDT 2009

Guys and gals thanks for the kind words both on and off the email reflector.
The propagation forecast will return in November.

Today I was to fly out to visit my son in the Denver area but the blizzard
closed the airport for early this am. I'll try again tomorrow.

Where my son lives in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains 48" of snow fell!
Here in Lakeland, FL yesterday I had a record high max temp of 92 deg.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at arrl.net
eList Owner/Moderator
John 3:16 <><

COL LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector:
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o3.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Florida & U.S. Raw Weather Forecasting Resource Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/kn4lf13.htm