[NZ4O Spaceweather] No More Propagation Forecasts, Etc

Lisa Anstey kj4kio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:16:09 PST 2010

I really am disappointed in the mentality, or lack of,  in some the ham
world.  I just recently got involved and have been surprised at what I
have encountered.  Don't get me wrong I have also talked with some great
people. Good luck on your ministry and God Bless.  It's a shame that you
had to deal with that nonsense when you were providing such a great
service.

KJ4KIO