[NZ4O Spaceweather] Continued Server Attacks

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 30 05:32:13 PST 2010

Hi Lisa hopefully with time the bad people will lose interest in me. Most of
them are really after two web pages that I publish on the www having nothing
to do with space, solar, geomagnetic weather and radiowave propagation. I
refuse to be silenced by intimidation.

Have you seen any snow at your location or has it been all rain/freezing
rain/sleet?

73,
Thomas NZ4O