[NZ4O Spaceweather] New Solar Cycle 24 Forecast

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 09:22:03 PDT 2010

My latest solar cycle 24 forecast has caused a bit of doom and gloom within
the amateur radio community, so I just wanted to say that all is not lost
even if my solar cycle forecast verifies, which of course I hope doesn't!!!

Even with an SSN peak of only 95 we will still see many years with good F2
east-west propagation openings on 10 meters. However on 6 meters we will see
very few F2 openings.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org