[NZ4O Spaceweather] New NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave PropagationForecast Subscription

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O solarcycle24 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 13:59:19 PDT 2011

Hi David this email reflector is not tied to the radiowave propagation
forecast subscription. The subscription mailing list is elsewhere.

This email reflector is for questions about and discussions concerning solar
space, geomagnetic weather as well as radiowave propagation. No one needs to
unsubscribe unless they want too.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
solarcycle24 at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector:
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.globalwarminglie.org