[NZ4O Spaceweather] New NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave PropagationForecast Subscription

KI6RRQ ki6rrq at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 14:26:37 PDT 2011

Since I don't have a password, a reminder is not appropriate, to create a
password to be removed is not appropriate, THEREFORE WHAT YOU SAY DOES NOT
WORK... Im not going to create an account, to be removed from your list, I
will remind you right here and now.   THIS IS NOTICE; I  have requested
several time to be removed only to be given bogus instructions, on how to
get removed, RATHER THEN GETTING REMOVED.   This is within the definition of
SPAM & HARASSMENT, Is this who you are???   Please REMOVE ME FROM YOUR

KI6RRQ