[NZ4O Spaceweather] (no subject)

Paul Webster ka9jwx at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 21:41:35 PST 2011

Whats with the advertisement? Are you selling this stuff? What does this have to do w/Space Weather? If I want this kind of stuff, I can find it all day long else where!

I signed up w/this list because I am interested in "SPACE WEATHER!", not advertisements for o/c male enhancement drugs.

73/75 de ka9jwx, Paul Lewis Webster
SKCC #5322
John 3:16
Long:-87.334L (-87*20'3"W)