[NZ4O Spaceweather] Good Propagation Conditions On 15 Meters

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O solarcycle24 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 12:07:51 PST 2011

>From here in Florida today I'm seeing some good local afternoon radiowave
propagation conditions into Africa on 15 meters. I worked TJ9PF on RTTY, the
DXpedition in Cameroon and TL0A on USB in the Central African Republic. I'm
using my 300 foot long horizontal loop up at 35 feet. It's a fullwave length
long on 80 meters.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.org
NZ4O Solar Space Weather And Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org