[NZ4O Spaceweather] K3NG Refused Admission To This eGroup

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O solarcycle24 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 14:20:31 PST 2011

John you will have to remove yourself according to the directions in the
email that you received when you first joined.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
solarcycle24 at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Solar Space Weather And Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O LF/MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org
LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector:
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.globalwarminglie.org