[NZ4O Spaceweather] School Question

photuris phot at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Feb 18 16:01:29 PST 2011

Hello, my name is Phot and I'm a in my last year of secondary school. I just found out about this grate radio
service from an announcement on www.qrz.com. The reason I am writing is that I am thinking of going to
univercity this fall and would like to study radio waves and how they travel. I wanted to ask whoever runs
this list where they went to univercity and what classus they studied. My counselor tells me that radio
physics might be the right direction but I used the google to search for that and didn't find a program that
offered it.

Thanks for any help you can give me, someday maybe I will write space radio reports for hams too!

73s (but I am not ham yet), Phot

+++

Jesus is Coming Back on May 21st, 2011
http://www.wecanknow.com/