[NZ4O Spaceweather] Recent opinions

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 14:56:16 PST 2011

Hi Dick nice to hear from you. I have no problem with the less than 10 out
of 4013 email reflector members unsubscribing over nothing!

If people took the time to read the info on the main page of our Space
Weather email reflector they would see that climate change is an on topic
subject.

It says:

.....This email reflector has been created as a vehicle for hams and SWL's
to be able to ask questions about and become better educated concerning
solar, space weather, geomagnetic weather, radiowave propagation and climate
change.

Discussions concerning propagation modes in the troposphere, where all
terrestrial weather occurs, such as ducting via temperature inversions, etc.
is also acceptable.....

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Moderator

NZ4O LF/MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.globalwarminglie.org