[NZ4O Spaceweather] Climate changes not the responsibility of Man

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 14:33:51 PST 2011

Fred you are a member in good standing on our "Space Weather" email
reflector. The very few (< .01%) members that have left don't like yours nor
mine and others opinions opposing the concept of harmful man induced climate
change. It's a form of political correctness and attempted censorship so
don't let it bother you.

73,
Thomas, NZ4O
Moderator