[NZ4O Spaceweather] Upward Trend In Indices Continues

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O thomasfgiella at verizon.net
Wed Jun 1 07:14:13 PDT 2011

As of this morning UTC the solar flux reached 113.8 and the sunspot number
132, as the upward trend continues. In the past seven day period the daily
solar flux index (SFI) rose from 79.7 to 113.8 and the daily sunspot number
(SSN) rose from 23 to 132.

The indices are high enough once again for east-west radiowave propagation
on 10 meters. Yesterday evening on 10 meters I worked JT1BSA using only 10
watts SSB to a one foot long steel ruler through an antenna tuner in my
radio shack.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at arrl.net

eMail Reflector Moderator & Owner

NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector:
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.globalwarminglie.org