[NZ4O Spaceweather] NZ4O "Daily" MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast

Thomas F Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 09:04:53 EDT 2012

Note! the NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast is now published on
a "daily" basis around 1300 UTC. There will be no daily email notice about
it.

It can be found at http://www.solarcycle24.org and
http://www.wcflunatall.com/propagation.htm

Just an FYI I've begun writing a new book on MF, HF and VHF radio wave
propagation.

The title of the book is" Radio Wave Propagation For Amateurs". The subtitle
is "Layman Level Explanations Of Seemingly Mysterious Radio Wave Propagation
Occurrences".

It will be written for amateur radio operators and shortwave radio
listeners. It will be published as an e-book and also as a paperback. I
don't have an estimated completion date as of yet but am throwing out 2013
as a ballpark guess.

73 ES GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O Amateur & SWL Radio Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.com
Harmful Man Induced (Anthropogenic) Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.globalwarminglie.org