[NZ4O Spaceweather] "Daily" HF/MF/VHF Radiowave Propagation Forecasts Useful?

Thomas F. Giella thomasfgiella at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jun 8 08:19:54 PDT 2012

I'm trying to determine if my "daily" HF, MF and VHF radiowave propagation
forecasts are really useful for my fellow hams and SWL's. The forecasts are
produced by me manually, using my understanding of the ionosphere at HF, MF
VHF frequencies in all hemispheres, both N-S and E-W.

As there is no radiowave propagation software used, it is a very time
consuming process. Of course I don't mind the time donated by me if the
radiowave propagations are useful.

If you find the "daily" forecasts useful please email me directly at
thomasfgiella at tampabay.rr.com only with your observations and opinions.

Please use the following reporting format:

MF- Yes Or No
HF- Yes Or No
VHF- Yes Or No

If they are found not useful on a "daily" basis, I will resort to my 7 day
period combined MF/HF/6M radiowave propagation forecast to be published only
at http://www.solarcycle24.org every Friday at 0000 UTC.

Also one last time for year 2012:

These radiowave propagation forecasts are provided free of charge to the
radio hobby communities but donations are graciously accepted. You can
donate by going to http://www.paypal.com and clicking on the "Send Money"
tab. My Paypal ID/email address is thomasfgiella at tampabay.rr.com .

Or you can click on the Paypal "donate" button at
http://www.solarcycle24.org .

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Retired Meteorologist & Solar Physicist
Lakeland, FL, USA
thomasfgiella at tampabay.rr.com

eMail Reflector Moderator & Owner

NZ4O MF/HF/6M (600-6 Meters) Radiowave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Dashboard:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter (MF) Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Harmful Man Induced (Anthropogenic) Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.globalwarminglie.org

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120608-0, 06/08/2012
Tested on: 6/8/2012 11:19:55 AM