[NZ4O Spaceweather] Propagation Book Survey

Thomas F Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 10:05:48 EDT 2012

Note this is a survey.
I've begun writing a new book on high frequency (3000-30000 kc) (HF) radio
wave propagation. The title of the book is" HF Radio Wave Propagation For
Amateurs". The subtitle is "Layman Level Explanations Of Seemingly
Mysterious Radio Wave Propagation Occurrences".

It will be written for amateur radio operators and shortwave radio
listeners. I don't have an accurate estimated completion date as of yet but
am throwing out late 2012 or early 2013 as a ballpark guess.

A second book will folllow on medium frequency radio wave propagation.

There are a number of ways to publish the book.

1. Amazon Kindle

2. Paperback

3. Amazon Kindle and paperback.

Your opinion would be much appreciated. Please email me directly at
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com .

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Radio Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.com
NZ4O "Daily" HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O Daily Solar, Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space, Weather & Geomagnetic Data Dashboard:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter (MF) Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Solar Cycle 24 dot org on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SolarCycle24org/139198369462931?v=wall