End of the line?

Tom Cooper cooper@gmpvt.com
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 12:25:45 -0400

Hi gang!

I have a Paragon I and wouldn't trade for anything, but it probably is
time for T-T to focus their limited resources.  Maybe there will be a DSP
type radio that sounds good in our future someday, the Paragon III?

I have had a chance to use a lot of different radios recently, and the
Paragons are certainly not "obsolete", and in fact seem to have the nicest
receive sound of any of the general coverage transceivers.  There are now
cheaper, more "modern" ways of achieving similar results to the the Paragon
design, and I hope T-T incorporates these into new radios, sells a bunch of
them, makes a pile of money, and stays in the ham business forever.

Tom WA1GUV