Argonaut for sale

m.e.hartwell meh@cbsms1.cb.lucent.com
16 Dec 1996 8:34 EST

I hate to do this kinda, but I guess I will anyway.

I am going to try to sell my Ten Tec station. I hope to keep it all
together. So on this first go around lets keep it that way.

	For Sale

	509 Argonaut - near mint, I don't see any scratchs but the plastic
	speaker cover has a couple of dings, and the plastic separator on
	the top has some dings. All of the wood grain and painted surfaces
	are free of scratches and marks. The only two mods are: The antenna
	connector is BNC, and the rec out is changed to provide an output
	for a digital display, the manual is marked to show this mod.

	208 Filter - near mint, like the transceiver.

	206 Calibrator - near mint condition.

	405 Linear Amp - very good condition, not as good as the transceiver

	251 Power Supply - Good condition, Has a scratch on top but works
	great.

	Power cables for everything, non smoking environment, manuals for
	everything.

	Asking $600.00 and I ship in the continental US.

	Now if I don't find anyone interested in the whole package, look
	for this again offering  to break up the set.

	Why an I doing this, just crazy I guess. I have also a Ten Tec
	Triton IV that does all of the things the Argonaut and out board
	pieces. I want to think about maybe getting some of the neat
	little kits coming out all over.

---
   Martin (Marty) Hartwell		   Phone: (614) 860-2091
   Room 3D286A				   Amateur Radio Station KD8BJ
   6200 E. Broad St.  			   Email meh@cbsms1.cb.lucent.com
   Columbus, Ohio			   ICBM: 39 58 N   82 49 W

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html