How operate OMNI V in SPLIT mode?

tmangels@juno.com tmangels@juno.com
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 16:59:23 EST

Wow - a question I can answer!

When you press the split button - the word SPLIT appears on the display
under
the selected RECEIVE VFO (A or B).  As you switch between receive and
transmit the VFO indicator will toggle between A and B indicating which
VFO is in use.

I'm new to the list. Glad to see some folks are still interested in the
Omni V.
I welcome any mods, tips or tricks re the Omni V.

73,

Tom WA1JVV
tmangels@JUNO.COM