OMNI VI R.I.T. MOD

K1MEM@aol.com K1MEM@aol.com
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 16:56:38 -0500

Well, I've tried the C1-C4 to ground idea, and reseated all connectors on the
logic board (per K8CV) as well as on the front panel boards. No improvement;
the RIT is still a "random knob" as far as smooth tuning goes. It was fine
before the logic upgrade to give a choice of tuning speeds. At least I can
set the main tuning slow enough to not need the RIT if I use split, but that
ignores the problem instead of fixing it.
Hey Ten-Tec! Have you found a solution yet?
Jim

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html