FS:Mic, tuner antenna switch

Greg Buhyoff buhyoff@vt.edu
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:35:53 -0400

I would like to sell the folowing:

1. Mint condition Ten-Tec Model 291 antenna tuner.  $50 shipped UPS.

2. Astatic D-104 (Mint condition, purchased new about 8 months ago and used
maybe about an hour -- I just don't do ssb)  Wired for Ten-Tec 8-pin.
 ----- $50 shipped UPS.

3.  Hofi, Model 616, 5 position, PL259 90 degree angle connectors at each
position.  Rotary.  An unbelievable antenna switch.  Commercial quality.
Rated to 3000 watts on HF.  Can be used to 200 MHZ.  New condition. Perfect
in all ways.  Check a Universal Radio catalog if you are not familiar with
these.  Imported from Germany.  Simply, one of the highest quality pieces
of ham radio gear I have ever seen --- paid $150 (when you can get them!).
----- $75 shipped.

Contact me at Buhyoff@vt.edu

or call me at 540-231-5148 (leave message and number if I'm away)

Thanks, Greg KN4FR

Greg Buhyoff
Julian N. Cheatham Professor
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, Virginia   24061

Office Phone: 540-231-5148
Fax: 540-231-3698
E-mail:  Buhyoff@vt.edu