[TenTec] [Fwd: Ten Tec QRP CW Rig]

Jeff L jeff44@mcs.net
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 23:52:52 -0800

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 23:49:20 -0800
From: Jeff L <Jeff44@mcs.net>
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Ten Tec QRP CW Rig

To Whom It May Concern,
The Ten Tec co. gave me this email address in order to find out info
about their new QRP CW rigs. I was wondering if anybody out there can
tell me how these little rigs perform. How are their receivers?
Transmitters? How would u rate the kit instructions? Were they complete?
Also what kind of test equipment would I need to calibrate the radio
etc? My last qrp rig was a Heathkit HW-7 which quite franky sucked. I
plan to work 20 meters or the new 30 meter band with it. Do you
reccomend these $95.00 kits? I'll be using a Cushcraft R-7000 vertical
the top of which is at 40 feet. Any info u can give me would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Jeff WB9DSR

--