[TenTec] QRP rigs, mics, rapid charger for FT-50R, other stuff
Scott Rosenfeld NF3I
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 22:52:34 -0500
Cleaning up the shack (again? still?), all prices negotiable.
1) Ten-Tec Argo 556, four months old. Original box, manual, and one
module. Perfect new condition. $489 new, asking $420. SSB/CW.
Make your own package:
Modules - 80, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10 meters, all in new or exc. cond. $23 ea.
Hand mic (mdel 700C, 4 months old). $20.
2) S&S Ark 20 20m CW QRP rig. Pushbutton tuning, exc. cond. With keyer as
well as Ramsey 20w amp (FREE! with purchase). Manuals incl., $280 for
3) Oak Hills Research Explorer II KIT for 40m. Unbuilt. Variable IF BW
filter, great receiver. Was $99 new last year, asking $95/offer. No
longer available from OHR,. covers 7.0 - 7.070 MHz.
4) Oak Hills Research WM-1 wattmeter, minimum is full scale at 100 mW.
Max scale is 10 watts. Was $80 new as kit, asking $72 built. Manual incl.
5) Yaesu MD-1C8 Desk mic, like new with box. $130 new, asking $90.
6) Spi-ro 20/40m trap dipole, half like new (indoors) half weathered
7) Astatic D-104 with T-UG-8 stand. Stand a bit imperfect, mic in exc.
shape. With PJ-068 collins plug. $45.
8) Ramsey PA-10 2m amp, preamp removed. Box, manual, exc. cond. $40.
9) Yaesu NC-50 1-hr dual-slot charger with CA-14 charging cups for the
FT-10/40/50 radios. New condition in box, sells for $130 new, asking
$100. Hardly used.
Interest? Let me know! Thanks! All prices plus shipping, but haggling
* Scott Rosenfeld NF3I Burtonsville, MD FM19mc QRV 80-10/6/2/440 *
*** 6m 75 grids worked on 8 watts *** HF 140 cfmd * QRP-L #147 ***
** QRP ARCI #9054 ** DXCC/WAS/WAC *** 100% dipole powered HF/6m **
* 301-549-1022 h / 301-982-1015 w *** 145.490- 147.225+ PL 156.7 *
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
Administrative requests: tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
Sponsored by: Akorn Access, Inc. & N4VJ / K4AAA