[TenTec] HOLY COW!!!

wayne hudson, k5zg (kt7g) k5zg@wcoil.com
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 20:50:22 -0400 (EDT)

I am now a Teccie!! I was more than fortunate to find a three month old
super mint Omni 6 with all the filters for a mere pittance and grabbed it.
It arrived yesterday and the patients in the office had to wait till I
unpacked it and read the manual...they are most understanding..
I will never I reiterate...never...own another rice box.

The Omni 6 on cw runs circles around anything Ive ever used and Ive used
them all either at my house or someone elses.

I actually found a sucker to take the TS870 off my shelf.

I look forward to working all you other Teccies in the contests. Thanks for
all the info you guys sent to me when I asked the question about front end
overload...this thing is so bullet proof it reminds me of my old S Line.

73 es see you at the TT booth at Dayton..

Hud K5ZG (KT7G, K5JZN, VP2EW)