[TenTec] OMNI VI crystal oven stability

Chester Alderman chestert@pressroom.com
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:59:56 -0400

Mr. Yee,
	I gracefully accept your opinion. What exactly did you find offending? Was
it incorrect to point out the importance of calibrated test equipment when
your trying to determine if 60 cycles out of ten million cycles is
significant. Do you think it incorrect to point out that there is a good
possibility that the frequency counter may drift as much or more than the
unit under test? Your correct, 'it is no crime to be inexperienced.', but
it is pretty dumb to not share the experience and knowledge you do have.

At 08:19 AM 8/15/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Text of message from: chestert@mail.pressroom.com,
>             written: on Fri, 15 Aug 1997 at 05:54 AM
>>I think your an amateur trying to do an engineers job! Before you make
>>any decisions about what is doing what to what, how do you know your
>>counter does not drift? How do you know the accurace of your freq.
>>counter? You checked it against WWV? Heck, if your going to do...
>
>Sir,
>It occurs to me that there was little to no need to be so rough in
>your reply to the query.  It is no crime to be inexperienced.
>
>73 de Conway Yee, N2JWQ

Chester Alderman
Tom - W4BQF
chestert@pressroom.com