[TenTec] Enlightening the uninformed

Joseph Koppi jkoppi@pclink.com
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 07:37:20 -0600

With regard to Dale, KG5U's comment, "consider it a matter of enlightening
the uninformed," I agree, I agree, I agree.  Regrettably, in my opinion, it
is the greater ham population that appears to be uninformed and in need of
enlightenment more than the folks on Wall Street.

Just bought a used 238 tuner from Jim Smith at Burghardt.  Other than the
previous owner replacing the three small knobs with others more to his
liking (not mine), the tuner appears "as new" and seems to be working fine
so far.  For your reference, I paid $229 plus shipping.

73,

Joe Koppi, W0SU
W0SU@pclink.com
St. Paul, MN