[TenTec] Wishes for an OMNI VII, a reply

NW9G / Ten Tec / CW nw9g@netusa1.net
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 00:03:48 -0500

At 11:57 PM 12/27/97 -0500, Bob Hirsch wrote:
>At 20:05 97/12/27 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>I am greatful we do not share a common view -
>
>Me too.  I want the radio right where it is; in front of me, where I can
touch it and tune it!

>>experiment on the edge of tomorrow.
>
>You call it "experimenting on the edge of tomorrow".  Nice name; but I
call it just another example of the over use of technology to do something
my fingers do very well !

>                        72/73 de Bob, W3CW

Amen Bob, I have lost several "good" cw ops to the "new technology"....
aka....internet.  What a shame.  Give me a rig I can put my hands on and
control myself.  Maybe I am a dinosaur (34 yrs old) but I like it that way....
Steve...NW9G
p.s. Internet is a good tool....But don't give up the HF guys....!!!