OMNI V Rig Control

Don Whitener whitener@HiWAAY.net
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:17:59 -0600

The OMNI V has a degree of rig control possible via the rear panel
RS-232 connector, but it would seem that none of the popular logging
programs support the OMNI V.  I would seem to me that it would be
possible to write a translator program, perhaps operating as a TSR, to
convert commands and status from one of the standard rig sets to the
OMNI V set.  Does anyone know if such a translator has ever been
written?

For that matter, does anyone know of any available software for
controlling the OMNI V?

73...
Don Whitener, K4BWU
whitener@hiwaay.net