[TenTec] Titan and Paragon

Jay A Beamer BEAMERJA@lbh.panamsat.com
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:55:00 +0000

           ***Message delivered from cc:Mail***

From:    Jay A Beamer at 4H-MAILC05
To:      smtp:TenTec@contesting.com

Date: 7/21/97 12:55PM
Subject: Titan and Paragon
Need help,

I have the opportunity to buy a Titan and a Paragon at  "what ever is a fair
price" as stated by the owner. The original Paragon (don't know extras yet,
haven't seen it yet) I'll probably sell.

As for the Titan, I need some info. As I understand it, there were two
versions
of the Titan, not including the current Gold series. How do I tell them
apart? I
believe the second version has a couple features the original didn't. I
believe
the original had knobs like the Corsairs and second version has knobs like the
Paragons and the V and VI. Is this correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I believe a "fair" price on the original version
should
be somewhere between $1200 and $1500, and the second version between $1500 and
$1900.

Sure do appreciate any help I can get.

73,

Jay