[TenTec] 515 Mods?

Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 11:38:14 -0700

Gee whiz.  I have had several 509's and I now own the 515,
find it to be slightly better, though no big shakes.  I
certainly would not say it was any worse than the 509.  Have
you aligned it carefully lately? This is probably the problem.

There are several articles about installing more filters in
the 509, 515.  I am about to (in the coming year, hi hi)
put in the 8 pole SSB filter and a 500 Hz cw filter, but have
not yet done it.  Stay in touch on this, I may be able to
put you in touch with someone who has done it soon.

Clark
WA3JPG